I love the wide variety of small businesses that adorn the streets of downtown Greensboro these days, but my newest favorite is Mindful Supply Company. They’ve been operating online since 2011, but at the end of last month, they opened a brick and mortar store on South Davie Street in Greensboro. I had already fallen in love with their incredibly soft t-shirts over the summer, and I’ve also gotten a lot of use out of their Enjoy The Ride hat while camping and playing volleyball so I was excited to learn they would have a permanent location so close to me!
Some things I love about Mindful Supply Co:
- Their supply chain supports over 700 American workers and their families (no sweatshops).
- Their clothing material is incredibly soft and feels good on your skin. My shirts have held up well through multiple washes and retained their comfort.
- They focus on using printing processes that reduce environmental waste.
- $1 of every purchase is donated to worthy causes.
- They are active in the local community and help to support other local businesses that also live mindfully like Backpack Beginnings. You can view the other local businesses and artisans featured on their website here.
It’s nice to find well-made clothing that lasts while also being able to feel good about how it’s being produced! My husband and I had the chance to go check out their new store right before the huge snowstorm hit last week, and I picked up one of their new hoodies (pictured below). It has definitely come in handy during this blustery weather and I love the design!
If you’re in North Carolina, definitely go check out their store and all they have to offer. As you can see below, they have so many creative t-shirts, hoodies, and hats to choose from in their store. Don’t forget to pick up a few of their fun stickers as well!
If you’re outside of North Carolina (or just prefer online shopping), you can order from their website and save 20% by using code “MINDFUL20”! Go check them out and let me know what you think. Warning – You will be a human and fur baby snuggle magnet as soon as you put on one of their hoodies! Note: I would recommend ordering a size up on their clothing. I’m normally between a medium and large and their large hoodie fits me well.
Thanks so much for reading. Comment below and let me know what living mindfully means to you!