I have spent four amazing years living in Asia and my travels have taken me to 36 countries and 33 states thus far, so I have a wide variety of experience to assist you in planning the perfect trip! My background in Exercise Science and Nutrition Coaching also gives me a unique perspective on how to stay healthy while traveling. Below are just a few of the things I can assist you with.
- Customized Travel Guides
- Departure Checklists
- Passport and Visa Assistance
- Trip Planning Consultations
- Itinerary Creation
- Booking Assistance
- Healthy Food/Restaurant Recommendations
- Travel Fitness Opportunities
- Tour and Lodging Recommendations
Promotional and Writing Services
I enjoy collaborating with fellow bloggers, brands, and businesses who share my focus. I’m passionate about promoting a healthy lifestyle through functional movement, optimal nutrition, and non-toxic products. I am open to working with tourism boards, hotels, brands, and locations interested in promotion and can offer a number of different packages tailored to meet the individual needs of you or your client.
- Product Reviews
- Guest posts
- Sponsored/collaborative content
- Social media campaigns
- Event attendance and coverage
Guest Posting Guidelines
If you have an idea for a guest post, email me your pitch regarding the specific title you have in mind and I will respond within 2 weeks.
- Content must be relevant to my blog and cannot duplicate a topic I have already covered.
- Content cannot be previously published on another website or blog.
- Content cannot contain affiliate links of any kind but may include one backlink to a post on your website.
- Content must include at least 2 relevant images that you own.
- Content must be at least 1000 words.
***I reserve the right to edit or reject any content that is not suitable for my site.
Please fill out the form below or email me at email@example.com if you would like to discuss a potential collaboration for any of the above areas, or if you have questions/ideas for partnering together in another way. Thank you!