**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Looking for ways to stay fit from home during quarantine? I’ve compiled a list of some great options for you! Let’s support small businesses and help keep them afloat! I’ve listed several that are in North Carolina, and some regional options at the end if you’re located outside of North Carolina. Do you own or know of a business I should add? Submit it here!
Small Businesses Offering Online Fitness and Training Options
The Shoe Bus Mobile Fitness Boutique
- I met Coach E at a community workout a while back and she and Jake have brought some incredible depth and unique ideas to the Greensboro fitness and health scene with The Shoe Bus and BoVega. Be sure to check out her virtual Zoom training as she’s the real deal!
Anchor Strength Training
Zoom strength, mindset, and habit coaching sessions. Offering one on one personal training via Zoom. Learn more and sign up here
The Wellhouse Fitness
- Pilates and Bounce Fitness – 2 weeks of unlimited virtual classes for $25. Sign up here.
Pure Barre Greensboro
- Pure Barre Classic and Empower classes 2-3 times live per day and 24/7 access to community, class recordings, engagement, and fun! No equipment needed.
- View the full schedule and sign up here for $45/week (breaks down to $3 per class).
- Daily Facebook workouts
Neighborhood Barre Greensboro
11 classes per week virtually via Zoom, which can be taken later by recording as well
- View the full schedule and sign up here for $25 for Weekly Unlimited or $9 per “drop-in” class
- Live & On-Demand Fitness videos led by O2 Fitness Group Fitness and Personal Training team members! These include Group Fitness on Facebook Live, Les Mills, Growga (for kids), and Virtual Personal Training.
- Learn more and sign up for FREE classes here
Strive Performance & Fitness
- Daily Zoom workouts posted on Facebook
9 Round Greensboro
- Buy a one-month membership and receive unlimited access to daily 30 minute online workouts.
- HIIT training – Daily live streaming classes – usually one free class per week. View the schedule and sign up for a class here.
Nationwide Online Fitness Options
- 52 community fitness locations around the world – many of them are holding Zoom workouts.
- Get one-month free streaming from their variety of workouts using the code STREAMFREE and you can also take part in their 6ft5k with virtual pacers benefiting Feeding America.
- First 30 days free, then $14.99/month after that for at-home boxing workouts
- Daily workouts you can perform using household items
- Free daily workouts on Facebook at 7pm EST
Les Mills On Demand
- Free access to 100+ workouts
- Sign up by April 30th for a free 90 day trial of their streaming workouts. They have boot camp workouts, cycling, running, outdoor and other options.
I’ll leave you with my at home tire-flipping workout that I did recently.
This is a great time to be creative and try new types of movement! Leave your favorite type in the comments and be sure to check out my favorite fitness products and supplements before you go!
Thanks for reading!