Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links. This means that at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Over the past few years, I’ve spent a lot of time researching the best cashback sites because I want to be a good steward of our money and earn for things I’m already doing, like shopping online and booking trips. I typically save up the money I earn from these sites for travel (shocking, I know). The list below is long, and if you sign up for all of them you might feel overwhelmed about which site to use when you shop or book things online right?
I felt that way too until I started using Cashback Monitor. All you need to do is type in the name of the website you’re about to shop, and Cashback Monitor will tell you which rewards site will earn you the most cash! I love that it compares cashback sites AND airline miles/credit card point programs as well! What a game-changer! Without further ado, here is my list:
- TopCashBack – I use this site the most because they offer the highest cashback rate at my go-to website for getting healthy food and supplements on a budget, Vitacost.
- Active Junky– Great deals for outdoor and fitness-related purchases. Get a $5 sign up bonus here.
- Hoopla Doopla – this gives cashback at stores like Athleta, Brooks Brothers, Old Navy, Forever 21 and Expedia.
- Lemoney – Earn up to 45% cashback for online purchases.
- RebatesMe – Offers higher cashback percentages than Ebates on some of my favorite health sites like Vitacost.
- GoCashBack – Great returns on travel purchases. Up to 35% back on Hotels.com!
- Giving Assistant – I love that they provide a meal to a US citizen ever time you make a purchase through one of their links! Plus, they offer $5 for you and $5 for your friend after making a $25+ purchase through the portal.
- Mr. Rebates – Cashback at over 2,000 merchants and you can redeem after earning only $10. I love this site!
- Coupon Cactus – Online discount coupons and cashback. Sign up bonus here.
- ExtraBux – Earn a $5 sign up bonus. Cashback for online shopping, using coupons and redeeming deals.
- MyPoints – Earn points for clicking on daily emails, taking surveys, shopping online, etc. Very similar to Swagbucks. I typically just click on the emails as it only takes about a minute per day to earn. Join here.
- Rakuten – Earn cash back for online shopping and get a check sent to you or direct deposit to Paypal. Payment is sent once per quarter and you’re only paid if you have earned at least $5.
- Swagbucks – Earn for online shopping, taking surveys, buying gift cards, watching videos, redeeming free trials and playing games. You can redeem for gift cards or cashback. Earn a sign-up bonus here.
- RetailMeNot – Cashback for online shopping and coupons
- BeFrugal – Cashback, restaurant deals, and coupons. Earn a $10 bonus by signing up here.
- Coupon Cabin – About 4,000 merchants to shop for cashback and coupons.
- Tada – Earn cashback from online shopping and scanning your receipts.
- DollarDig, LLC – Earn up to 12.5% cashback. Once you reach $25 earned, you can withdraw.
- MaxRebates – You can get 4% or more cash back on this site on things like generators, along with all your favorite stores!
- Honey – This is a useful extension that automatically shows you all the possible discount codes for your online purchases and will also share special offers with you on stores/products where you can earn the most cash back.
- UPromise – This is a wonderful program to earn cash back to save toward college for yourself or a child, grandchild or another relative. You can also link any checking or savings account for cashback payouts, even if not saving for college.
What other sites do you use? Did I miss any of your favorites? Just so you know, I have tried all of the sites that I’ve linked above and would not recommend any that I hadn’t personally used. Stay tuned tomorrow for my next post which will detail how I’ve made money through mystery shopping and other survey opportunities!
Thanks for reading!