Need an easy dinner idea? This is one of my go-to recipes when I’m short on time and still want something healthy for dinner.
- 1 bag cauliflower rice (I buy it frozen, but you can also buy a head of it and chop it up in a food processor).
- 3 eggs
- 1 bag of frozen peas (or other veggies, if you’re strict paleo and don’t eat peas/legumes)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 small onion
- Meat of your choosing (I like to use shrimp and ground chicken)
- Coconut Aminos
- Mince the onion and garlic and sautee in a pan with coconut oil for about 3-4 minutes
- Add meat to the pan and brown. (If using shrimp, be sure not to overcook). Remove meat from pan and set aside.
- Add the peas and cauliflower rice to the pan along with 3 Tablespoons of Coconut Aminos and cook until tender.
- Add the meat back into the pan with rice and peas, then add the eggs at the very end (whisk them in a bowl first before adding).
- Cook only until eggs are done, then remove from heat.
- I like to season with salt and a little cayenne pepper (and sometimes more Aminos if needed)
Note: Coconut Aminos = a gluten-free, low sodium soy substitute that contains natural enzymes that assist with digestion. I love the flavor!
Let me know your favorite quick and healthy meal in the comments.
Thanks for reading!
This post was proofread by Grammarly
Time for new glasses? Check out Warby Parker Free Home Try-On’s.
Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links. This means that at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for helping me continue to share great products with you!