Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means that at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
I’m not a fan of raw cauliflower, but I’m trying to be more Carb Conscious and roasting it is a game-changer. I can eat a whole bowl of this in an afternoon! Add in our anti-inflammatory friend turmeric and some black pepper to boost the absorption of curcumin (read more about that here) and you have a snack that doubles as a healing superfood!
- Preheat oven to 400
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease it
- Chop cauliflower into bite-sized pieces and place in a bowl
- Drizzle with 1/4 -1/2 cup olive oil (I use Kasandrinos) – You want it to be evenly coated but not swimming in it
- Add 1/2 TBSP each of cumin, black pepper, and Himalayan salt
- Add 1 TBSP turmeric
- Add 1 TSP each of paprika and cayenne pepper (more if you like it spicy)
- Mix well and spread onto baking sheet
- Sprinkle with hemp seeds for added protein (optional)
- Bake for 20 minutes or until starting to brown
I’d love to hear what you think if you try it! What’s your favorite way to enjoy cauliflower?
Tried it tonight, using a mix of broccoli and cauliflower, and cutting back on the spices a bit. It was indeed yummy! Thanks.
I’m so glad you liked it!
I finally tried this tonight. It was very good.
LikeLiked by 1 person