Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links. This means that at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for helping me continue to share great products with you!
Over the past few years, I’ve spent a lot of time researching the best cashback sites because I want to be a good steward of our money and earn for things I’m already doing, like shopping online. I typically save up the money I earn from these sites for travel (shocking, I know). The list below is long, and if you sign up for all of them you might feel overwhelmed about which site to use when you shop online, right? I felt that way too until I started using Cashback Monitor. All you need to do is type in the name of the website you’re about to shop, and Cashback Monitor will tell you which rewards site will earn you the most cash! I love that it compares cashback sites AND airline miles/credit card point programs as well! What a game changer! Without further ado, here is my list:
- Dollar Dig – Earn up to 12.5% cashback and get a $2.50 bonus just for signing up.
- Affinityy – Offers higher cashback than Ebates for purchases over $125. I recently booked a cruise starting on this site and earned 6% cashback through Expedia.
- Lemoney – Earn up to 45% cashback for online purchases.
- RebatesMe – Offers higher cashback percentages than Ebates on some of my favorite health sites like Vitacost.
- Jewel – You can earn from Beautycounter purchases at this site!
- GoCashBack – Great returns on travel purchases. Up to 35% back on Hotels.com!
- Giving Assistant – I love that they provide a meal to a US citizen ever time you make a purchase through one of their links! Plus, they offer $5 for you and $5 for your friend after making a $25+ purchase through the portal.
- Mr. Rebates – Cashback at over 2,000 merchants and you can redeem after earning only $10. I love this site!
- Coupon Cactus – Online discount coupons and cashback. Sign up bonus here.
- ExtraBux – Earn a $5 sign up bonus. Cashback for online shopping, using coupons and redeeming deals.
- MyPoints – Earn points for clicking on daily emails, taking surveys, shopping online, etc. Very similar to Swagbucks. I typically just click on the emails as it only takes about a minute per day to earn. Join here.
- Rakuten – Earn cash back for online shopping and get a check sent to you or direct deposit to Paypal. Payment is sent once per quarter and you’re only paid if you have earned at least $5.
- Swagbucks – Earn for online shopping, taking surveys, buying gift cards, watching videos, redeeming free trials and playing games. You can redeem for gift cards or cash back. Earn a sign-up bonus here.
- RetailMeNot – Cashback for online shopping and coupons
- BeFrugal – Cashback, restaurant deals and coupons. Earn a $10 bonus by signing up here.
- Dosh – Earn $5 just for linking a credit or debit card. Redeem cashback offers in stores near you AND online.
- Shopkick – Earn “kicks” just for walking into stores and/or shopping online. Easy peasy! Sign up bonus here.
- TopCashBack – Rewards from over 3500 merchants.
- Coupon Cabin – About 4,000 merchants to shop for cashback and coupons.
- ShopAtHome – Earn cashback from sites like Groupon.
What other sites do you use? Did I miss any of your favorites? Just so you know, I have tried all of the sites that I’ve linked above and would not recommend any that I hadn’t personally used. Stay tuned tomorrow for my next post which will detail how I’ve made money through mystery shopping and other survey opportunities!
Thanks for reading!
Flu season got you down? Try Dr. Fuhrman’s Immune Biotect today! Designed to support healthy immune function, Immune Biotect contains a unique blend of berries, herbs and ten organic mushroom concentrates!